Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the festive season! As the year comes to an end I thought I would round up all my favourite blog posts from this year. I haven’t done this type of post before on my blog, so why not make a start now! Whilst I love all the posts I publish, there are always some that mean more than others. Or I just love in general!
- Going in chronological order of the year my first favourite is 10 Things That Make Me Happy. It’s so important to take time to reflect on what we have, and making the most of them whilst they are here.
- Next up is my Birthday 2018. I loved going to Brighton for the night. Brighton is such a lovely place to go and staying overnight for the first time was amazing. The weather was amazing and I just had a fab time!
- Fast forward to the summer if you’ve been following my blog or Instagram you’ll have seen the many photos from Edinburgh! Having never been to Scotland before I wasn’t too sure what to expect, but oh my gosh what an amazing city Edinburgh is! I cannot get over how different it is to any other city I’ve been to. I would honestly go back to Edinburgh in a heartbeat, there is so much I would love to do there! You can check out Day One, Day Two, Day Three and Day Four if you fancy seeing what I got up to!
- Next up is 6 Ways I Aspire To Be Like My Parents, as two of my fave people on the planet they mean so much to me. They help me when I have a panic attack, give advice on how to deal with different situations and above all they will always be there for me.
- This year I also completed My First Year at Uni, which was an amazing achievement for me. I never thought I’d get a chance to go to uni, but it just goes to show life has a funny way of working things out. As I am now in my second year, it’s flying by and I am loving but also hating every second! I know all the stress and long nights will be worth it!
- I think one of my absolute favourites was Summer 2018. I rounded up everything I got up to in the summer from Cardiff, to Weymouth to Edinburgh in 3 weeks to Kent, Bristol and Bath. I went around the UK quite a bit, saw some new places as well as places I’ve been to before. I just had an amazing summer, making so many memories!
- Then in the Autumn I went to Bath with my friend then Bristol with my family a few weeks later! I also explored some villages close to where I live that I had found online that looked really pretty too!
And those are all of my favourite posts of 2018! I hope you have enjoyed this round up of posts. I am excited to see what 2019 brings, I still can’t quite believe that it’s almost 2019! The time is literally flying by.
Follow me: Instagram